We remain committed to the safety and well-being of all clients and staff by following CDC recommendations and implementing the following safety measures:
- Masks are optional for clients and staff in our practices. You are welcome to wear a mask or face covering if you choose.
If you are immunocompromised, at high risk for disease or simply prefer our team wear a mask while in contact with you – please ask and the practice will be glad to accommodate your request.
2. At this time we ask that only the patient attend the appointment unless the patient is a child, minor or in need of assistance. If this applies to you, one additional person may accompany the patient.
3. Patients that are ill should reschedule their appointment to a later date when they are well.
4. Common areas and exam rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
COVID-19 Self-Screening Protocol:
Prior to accessing any Platinum facility, we ask that you please ensure the following:
- You have not had exposure to anyone with a confirmed or presumed positive COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath that started in the last 48 hours
- Muscle or body aches and/or fatigue
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Nausea or diarrhea
Please also make sure you are monitoring your health for flu-like symptoms. If you are experiencing cough, fever and shortness or breath, please call to reschedule your appointment or move your appointment to a telehealth visit.
Thank you for your patience and partnership as we continue to work to keep you safe. We will continue to communicate with you as more updates become available.