Per the American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD) and CDC recommendations, the following safety measures will continue to be implemented.
- Employees/Patients/authorized visitors must go through screenings and temperature checks
- Employees/Patients/authorized visitors are required to wear a mask in common areas and exam rooms
- Sick patient should reschedule their appointment accordingly
- Social distancing in common areas
- Cleaning and disinfect common areas and exam rooms thoroughly per CDC guidelines
COVID-19 Self-Screening Protocol:
- Prior to accessing any Platinum facility, please ensure the following:
- You have no recent history of exposure to anyone with a confirmed or presumed positive COVID-19 infection
- You are not currently experiencing the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath that started in the last 48 hours
- Muscle or body aches and/or fatigue
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Nausea or diarrhea
Please also make sure you are monitoring your health for flu-like symptoms. If you are experiencing cough, fever and shortness or breath, please call to reschedule your appointment or move your appointment to a telehealth visit.
Thank you for your patience and partnership as we continue to work to keep you safe. We will continue to communicate with you as more updates become available.